Buion Neala meet on Tuesday nights from 8.15pm to 9.45 pm.
The troop was establised in 1990 in answer to a growing need in the community for a further troop to join that of the Wednesday Troop and the Talbot of Malahide Troop Friday. The troop at that time was lead by Ellen O’Sullivan and it has seen many excellent Skippers in it’s day. The current Leadership team consist of leaders with many years experience in Scouting and the Sea Scout programme.
The troop is forever growing, with members joining from the cub sections and from the community around Malahide, Portmarnock and Swords. With a current membership of 70 girls. The troops activities are wide and varied with the Annual Expedition being the highlight of the year.
Our Leader in charge is Gill Forde.
We meet every week on a Tuesday night from 20.15 – 21.45 in the Malahide Scout Den.
If you would like to join us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venture Challenge 2016 – Heather Murphy
- Home are the “Neala Troop”
- Keep Training – Keep Scouting
- Triathlon 2015
- Hamill Cup 2015
- Scout Troops Join Forces to Clean Malahide Coast!
- There’s no Camp out ,like a Scout’s camp out!
- Assistant Instructor Training 2015
- A new round of Coxswains
- ISA National Powerboat Certificate – April 10-12th.