2019/2020 was our wettest year on record with over 3,500 members getting on the water having fun, creating adventures, developing skills and making friends.
- 300 members at our centenary water-activities day
(with a 4am start!).
- 108 nautical miles on the Keelboat fleet.
- 100th powerboat certificate presented.
- 30 boats on show at Launch Day with a new suit of sails.
- 11 members undergoing ICC training.
- 10 members completing VHF Radio license.
- 6 new powerboat instructors/ instructor upgrades.
- 4 yachts rescued/ recovered after storms & accident.
- 3 trophies won at the Sea Scout Sailing Regatta.
- 2 Beaver flowerbed boat projectors.
- 1 Gold level award for our Clean Coasts regatta.